SACRED CACAO CEREMONY FACILITATOR
Earth School Training
5th - 8th July 2018
Thursday - Sunday
The Sacred Cacao Ceremony - Facilitator Training is a dedication to Cacao and the wisdom of Master & Teacher Plants. This 4-day learning & initiation ritual is intended to empower lightworkers, healers, yogis & bodyworkers with sacred initiations, tools, and Cacao wisdom & alchemy, to commune with Plant Consciousness and enable them to hold Sacred Cacao Ceremonies in their own communities.
© Grit Siwonia
An Indigenous Mayan myth tells us that whenever the balance between humans and nature becomes threatened, Cacao comes from the rainforest to open people’s hearts, and return the planet to a state of harmony.
Holding a Cacao Ceremony is a sacred ancient ritual of initiating unity and harmonious resonance of hearts within community. The Spirit of Cacao is a keeper of sacred wisdom, a Rainbow Medicine & Medicine of the Soul, holding the vibrations of loving kindness, unconditional love, and joy. When experienced in a sacred setting, Cacao reminds us of our natural capacity to heal, and is a powerful guide for transformational personal experiences, such as deep meditational journeying and emotional release. Cacao can also be harmoniously incorporated as a co-facilitator in bodywork, yoga and dance.
This training is a dedication to the Master Plant Cacao, a sacred initiation with the Spirit: holistic weaving of plant wisdom, Earth inspired wisdom, shamanic & master realms, global & urban shamanism, energetic healing, the alchemy of Cacao, and practical tools. You are invited to discover and explore the cosmic intelligence & gifts of the Cacao Spirit. On completion of this training, you will have a deep understanding of the many ways of Cacao, and be empowered to hold Sacred Cacao Ceremonies in your community.
©️ Grit Siwonia
This training is for you if you want to
- understand the teachings of Master & Teacher Plants
- receive a Sacred Initiation with the Plant Spirit Cacao
- offer Cacao in a ceremonial setting
- learn how Cacao works on the physical, spiritual and emotional body
- receive sacred tools for your rituals, meditations and ceremonies that enhance your work
- learn how to create a sacred protected space & a loving, transformative and well grounded Cacao Experience for yourself & others
- learn how Cacao cooperates with other disciplines such as Massage, Breathwork, Yoga or Dance
- expand your skills in your work as a leader, healer, yogi, teacher, facilitator & healing artist
- deepen your relationship with Cacao
After setting the structures of the training we will explore:
- Revealing the cosmic intelligence of Master & Teacher Plants
- Understanding Global & Urban Shamanism
- The Sacred Spirit of Cacao
- Communion with the Sacred Teacher Plant Cacao in an Initiation Ceremony
- The key nutritional components of Cacao
- The benefits of Cacao on the physical, spiritual & emotional body
- Cacao & the Heart
- Cacao's cooperation, activation and alchemy with other plants & disciplines such as dance, breathwork, massage & yoga
- Preparation, storage and handling of Ceremonial Cacao
- Cacao’s journey from seed to chocolate
- The economic, ecologic & social structure of Cacao farming & future outlook
SACRED SPACE & RITUAL
- The Geometry of the Sacred Space
- Creating a blueprint for a safe, well grounded and spiritually enhancing experience
- Techniques for guiding participants through the experience
- Intention & sharing
- Preparing, opening & closing the Sacred Space
- Finding your personal ceremonial style
SACRED CACAO CEREMONY
- Together we will set the Sacred Space for a shared Cacao Ceremony.
- Embodying Leadership & your role as an Earth Keeper & Guardian of Plants
- Your unique offering in alignment with your personal gifts, services and vision to offer a positive, uplifting experience
Serap’s journey with Cacao began in 2011 with a life-changing encounter with the Spirit of Cacao. This was followed by an intense study of global resources, plant medicine, energetic healing and Earth inspired wisdom from across many cultures. She founded Cacao Mama as a healing enterprise in Berlin to honour the Medicine of the Earth.
Serap is an Earth speaker, traveller, healer, student of the inner gold path and guardian of the Cacao Spirit. Her Earth-Heart beats through her offerings and she is devoted to a life of intention, cosmic balance and establishing a re-connection with Mother Earth. She is dedicated to offering finely tuned healing experiences, trainings and workshops, in order to assist others in aligning with their inner gold, the star codes and the Heartbeat of all Creation.
For many years, Serap has been evolving her skills to dream a New Earth into reality that will serve Future Generations. She is a master student of Mari Nil and the co-founder of Agape Zoe Healing Festival. Harnessing ancient wisdom alongside cultivating sacred arts in an urban setting, the Cacao Mama Earth School was born in 2017; an educational program that empowers leaders in becoming Earth Keepers. The Earth School currently offers training modules in three areas; ‘The Art of Ritual & Sacred Space’, ‘Plant Consciousness & Cacao Wisdom’, and ‘Sacred Networks & Earth Wisdom.
Thursday, 5th July to Sunday, 8th July 2018
This training is designed for 7 participants.
Daily Schedule 10am - 5pm
Tools, Techniques & Practice
Reflection & Sharing
EUR 540 Regular price
EUR 495 Early booking (until 20th April 2018)
Cost includes a shared Cacao Ceremony, an initiation ceremony, knowledge transfer, meditations & energy work,
plus The Sacred Cacao Ceremony workbook & Cacao Mama Certificate.
The seminar will take place at Eden Studios in Berlin - Pankow
Please note: You shouldn’t work with ceremonial doses of Cacao if you are taking antidepressants or have a serious heart condition.
Eden Studios offers a small number of guest residencies.
Website Eden Studios*****
EUR 540 Regular price
EUR 495 Early Booking (until 20th April 2018)
Includes one shared Cacao Ceremony, an initiation ceremony, knowledge transfer, meditations & energy work, plus The Sacred Cacao Ceremony workbook & Cacao Mama Certificate
TERMS & CONDITIONS
With the submission of this registration form, you receive a confirmation within 1-2 days that a place is reserved for you. With the transfer of the tuition fee, your participation is confirmed as obliging and the place is firmly booked for you.
In case of cancellation, I reserve the right to retain a processing fee of EUR 50,00. In the case of a cancellation 3 weeks to 2 weeks before the start of the event, 50% of the tuition fee has to be paid, from 2 weeks before the start of the seminar 100%. Decisive is the date of receipt of the withdrawal declaration via email. You have the possibility to name a substitute participant.
This is an educational event. The nature of the work is such as to include deep personal processes of an introspective and meditative kind. Participants are responsible for taking care of their own processes and their own wellbeing at all times, as this training is not intended as a therapeutic space of any kind.The participation, including the arrival and departure, are at participant's sole risk. The instructor is not liable for damages of a spiritual, physical, psychological or material kind.
For further communication, please add email@example.com to your address book.