THE ART OF RITUAL & SACRED SPACE · FACILITATOR TRAINING
Facilitator Training Module I
04th- 07th May 2017
Thursday - Sunday
The Art of Ritual & Sacred Space is a 3-day calibration to initiate healers, leaders, yogis, teachers, healing artists & creatives with energetic activation and sacred tools to create finely tuned healing experiences for themselves & others.
© Grit Siwonia
Sacred Spaces & Rituals reflect the universal matrix of structure, harmony and interconnection. They hold a key for our understanding of the rhythms of Earth, the universal heartbeat and the cosmic eco-system. What is the underlying structure of a Sacred Space and how can I create high-vibrational experiences for myself & others?
This initiation is a holistic weaving of metaphysical concepts, energetic healing, the teachings of the teacher plant Cacao, sacred geometry and Earth inspired wisdom. You are invited to remember the truth within your heart, expand your Sacred Self and learn how to share The Art of Ritual & Space.
- learn how your energy system works
- learn how the space is composed & the hierarchy of light is structured
- learn sacred tools in the form of rituals, meditations and ceremony to connect you with your divine self
- learn how to create a sacred protected space for yourself & others
- learn how to design a loving, transformative and well grounded healing experience
- expand your skills in your work as a leader, healer, yogi, teacher, facilitator & healing artist
After setting the structures of the training we will explore:
THE SOURCE & THE SELF
- Sacred Self, the Inner muse & Sources of Power
- Clearing blockages & unlocking what you have to share with the world
- The Setting of Intentions
- As Above, so below: The Archetypes
- Energetic & physical cleansing
- Finding your muse through inspirations such as music, voice, silence, dance, creativity
- Developing your unique creative way & energy signature
SACRED SPACE & RITUAL
- The Sacred Space
- Creating a blueprint for a safe, well grounded and spiritually enhancing experience
- The cosmic net of guidance & healing frequencies (ancestral, shamanic and celestial lines)
- Holding the vision for inner & outer transformation for yourself & others
- Initiation of healing tools
- Holding & navigating group interaction
- Honouring different cultures & beliefs in your space
- Techniques for guiding participants through the experience
- Preparation, opening & closing the Sacred Space
- Communication before, during & after the experience
- Together we will set the Sacred Space for a shared Cacao Ceremony.
- The flow of numbers
- Embodying Leadership & your role as an Earth Keeper
- Your unique offering in alignment with your personal gifts, services and vision to offer a positive, uplifting experience
Serap’s journey with Cacao began in 2011 with a life-changing encounter with the Spirit of Cacao. This was followed by an intense study of global resources, plant medicine, energetic healing and Earth inspired wisdom from across many cultures. She founded Cacao Mama as a healing enterprise in Berlin to honour the Spirit & lovingly advocate The Art of Cacao.
Serap is an Earth speaker, traveller, healer, student of the inner gold path and guardian of the Cacao Spirit. Her Earth-Heart beats through her offerings and she is devoted to a life of intention, cosmic balance and establishing a re-connection with Mother Earth. She is dedicated to offering finely tuned healing experiences in order to assist others in aligning with their inner gold, the star codes and the Heartbeat of all Creation.
For many years, Serap has been evolving her skills to dream a New Earth into reality that will serve Future Generations. She is a master student of Mari Nil and the co-founder of Agape Zoe Healing Festival. Harnessing ancient wisdoms alongside cultivating sacred arts in an urban setting, she is currently working on a curriculum titled Cacao Mama Earth School; an educational program that empowers leaders in becoming Earth Keepers.
Thursday, 4th May until Sunday, 7th May 2017
Daily Schedule 10am - 5pm
Tools, Techniques & Practice
Reflection & Sharing
EUR 450 (including Vat) - if registered & paid until 20th April 2017
EUR 540 (including Vat) - if registered & paid thereafter
includes one Cacao Ceremony, teachings, meditations, initiations & energy work,
The Art of Ritual & Sacred Space workbook & Cacao Mama Certificate.
The workshop will take place in Berlin.
I hereby register for The Art of Ritual & Sacred Space - Facilitators Training from 4th - 7th May 2017 in Berlin and accept that my registration is binding.
EUR 540 Regular Price
EUR 450 Reduced price for registration & payment via bank transfer until 20th April 2017
Includes one Cacao Ceremony, teachings, meditations, initiations & energy work, The Art of Ritual & Space workbook & Cacao Mama Certificate.
Early Booking until 20th April 2017:
Deposit of EUR 225 within 2 weeks upon receipt of reservation confirmation. The balance is due 20.04.2017
Regular price as of 21st April 2017:
Deposit of EUR 270 within 2 weeks upon receipt of reservation confirmation. The balance is due 1st May 2017.
With the return of this registration form you receive a confirmation that a seat is reserved for you. With the transfer of the deposit at the rate of EUR 270 (EUR 225 until 20th April 2017) at the latest 2 weeks on receipt of the reservation confirmation, your participation is valid as obliging and the place is firmly booked for you.
In case of cancellation, I reserve the right to retain a processing fee of EUR 50,00. In the case of a cancellation 3 weeks to 2 weeks before the start of the event, 50% of the tuition fee has to be paid, from 2 weeks before the start of the seminar 100%. Decisive is the date of receipt of the withdrawal declaration via email. You have the possibility to name a substitute participant.
The participation, including the arrival and departure are at Customer’s sole risk. The instructor is not responsible for damages of psychic, physical or concrete kind.